All refunds will be handled by Correlon LLP
(Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London EC4M 7JN, UK).
In order to get a refund you will need to describe the objective reason why you decided to request it in detail.
The following things cannot be considered a sufficient reason for a refund:
- Regular updates are not a necessary part of a membership. The regularity of updates may vary and we reserve the right to change it without prior notice.
- Any discrepancy between the content of the advertisement that redirected you to this site and the actual content of the site. You can learn more about the contents of the site by viewing its free tour pages. You must view all the necessary information about the site before signing up to it.
- The use of certain browsers and browser settings that prevent you from viewing the site correctly, improper operation of PC and software.
We are always glad to help you resolve all the problems you can possibly come upon when viewing our site.
Refund can be carried out in the following cases:
- The site doesn't work for more than 48 hours during your membership period.
- The payment is made illegally.
- The period from the start of your membership till the request of the refund is less than 1 day and the amount of downloaded content is less than 100 Megabytes.
to request a refund.