NOTICES UNDER THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”)
To be in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you have reason to believe that one of our users is violating your copyrights or is using the Website [insert other URLs, including affiliates, as appropriate] to publish illegal content, please send an e-mail (English only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your copyrighted material has been posted on the Website's member sharing pages and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter. Generally, we will remove per the claims however, proof of ownership would provide much faster removal and adds to the ban list. Sharing is the same as others posting on other websites such as YouTube, we do not assist, suggest or control or manage in any way of anyone sharing any of their videos from their machines. Respectfully, we will ask for detail information to add and disallow the same video being posted again or may even disconnect service to said member.
Required information for DMCA Notices
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof (“Owner”) and believe that any material in the the Website [insert other URLs, including affiliates, as appropriate] website infringes upon the Owner’s copyright(s), rights of publicity, or any other rights, you may submit a written notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the Website's [insert other URLs, including affiliates, as appropriate] Legal Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C §512(c)(3) for further details):
- - A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the Owner of the legal right that is allegedly infringed;
- - Identification of the copyrighted work or other legal right claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple materials on the the Website [insert other URLs, including affiliates, as appropriate] website are intended to be covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- - Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, the subject of infringing activity or is violative of any other legal right and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website [insert other URLs, including affiliates, as appropriate] to locate the material;
- - Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website [insert other URLs, including affiliates, as appropriate] to contact the Owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address. On request we may provide this information to the person whose files you are reporting.
- - A statement that the Owner has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the Owner, its agent, or the law; and
- - A statement that the information in the DMCA notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Owner is authorized to act with regard to the legal right that is allegedly infringed.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Anonymous or incomplete messages will not be dealt with.
Thank you for your understanding.